Afford (Australian Foundation for Disability) is a not-for-profit disability provider supporting Victorian locals to achieve the goals they set for themselves, not only within their home environment but also at work and life.
With 70 years of experience in supporting Australians of all abilities, Afford is recognised as a leading disability provider for its whole-of-life approach to disability support.
We offer a variety of programs to suit every participants’ support needs. We pride ourselves in tailoring these supports to ensure all of our participants reach their NDIS goals as set out in their NDIS plans and have fun whilst doing so.
Attending any one of our programs will help our participants build capacity in the area of life they want to. At the same time, making new friends and forming lasting relationships.
Our support services include:
- Day Programs: Individuals can learn more about themselves and the world around them through on-site and community-based activities.
- Short Term Accommodation: Your home away from home where you can unwind in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
- Supported Accommodation: A place you call home, can live independently and on your terms, whilst receiving 24hrs a day seven days a week support.
- Allied Health: Our team of Psychologists, Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists provide both therapeutic and interventional supports tailored to the participant’s unique needs.
- Support Coordination: Guiding you through your NDIS plan, by working together to identify goals, and assist you in finding the best providers to meet your needs.
- Club Afford: Our exclusive, membership-based lifestyle club, where we focus on promoting social activities through healthy living, fun and exploration of the local community.
- Afford Getaways: Book a holiday with Afford. Whether it’s the Hunter Valley, Los Angeles or anywhere in between, Afford Getaway can support you there.
For more information about our support services across Victoria, visit www.afford.com.au or call 1300 233 673.